Miyerkules, Pebrero 22, 2012

AFTER ALL THESE YEARS

          As I dream of flying high, it always comes to my mind my life would be after all these years that will pass. It’s not bad to be ambitious especially when you know you can have it. And another thing, dreaming about your future is a way to get inspired and live more than life we can be in the future.
          I, myself have always been dreaming of the best life that most people would wish. As I grow old, I have dreamed of becoming a simple lawyer teaching in an accountancy course of a huge university and when I’m not at school, I am doing my job as a manager of our own family business, a mother to my kids and a wife to my husband. These are just the things I want to be and I want to have to after I’ll finish my education. I want to have a simple life having my family to support me someday, somehow. I always wanted to be loved by the people around me. On the other part of my future life, I always wanted to share my thoughts and ideas to my fellowmen and to fight for our rights even to the highest rank of people in the country. I don’t want to see poor people being discriminated by bossy people. I also don’t want to see children walking on streets weakly; I want them to be educated even on the basics of life for them to continue life with more hope to live. I always wanted to help people even on the things I can do.
          But for now, days are getting shorter as we approach our graduation day. I will soon finish my secondary education and hopefully, continue to achieve my goals in life in the next level of my student life. I will always try my best to pursue my dreams and to end up everything alright and happy with all I wanted to be, what will I be, after all these years.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento