It was the thirteenth day of December in the year 1995 when my mom gave birth to me as their second daughter. And it was also the day when I first saw the beauty of life that God has given to me. And now, I am already experiencing the luxuries of life for over 16 years. I thank God a lot for giving me this chance to continue my journey of life in this New Year, 2012.
As I grow in world, I have gone through problems and challenges but for this new year to come, I hope to live with lesser troubles that come. With the new days to go by, I hope to have improvement within me. I hope I would develop more skills that will surely help in reaching my dreams. I hope I could get ahead of those dilemmas that made out of my mind in which I needed to do what is not supposed to be done by a kind of girl like me. At our house, I hope I could be a better daughter to my parents so that they will no longer experience headache due to my mistakes. In my studies, I hope I would become a better student in all fields of learning. This year carries a big challenge in my schooling. This year, I will soon be graduating in the secondary level of education. And hopefully, I will now enter a new stage of my life as a student, the tertiary level of education. I hope I will have a good start this year so that I would still have the chance to append more memories in my life. And on the part of being a simple girl in our community, I hope I could help more teen to change their lives and turn a new leaf and see the loveliness of the world. I hope I could make a change despite being a teen. On the lighter side of my life, I thank God for giving me good friends, for letting me know more friends and for showing me the true nature of friends around me.
Gone were the days of me being a bad daughter, a bad student, a bad girl and a bad friend. I thank God for giving me this life. I hope I will always be like a simple girl they used to know. And they will never leave me despite being me. And that I will still enjoy life the way it seems to be.
Gone were the days of me being a bad daughter, a bad student, a bad girl and a bad friend. I thank God for giving me this life. I hope I will always be like a simple girl they used to know. And they will never leave me despite being me. And that I will still enjoy life the way it seems to be.


Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento